Original broadcast date: November 17, 2020
- Rosa Barcelo, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Hielke Hijmans, Director, President of the Litigation Chamber, Belgian Data Protection Authority
- Herke Kranenborg, Professor, Maastricht University; Member, Legal Service, European Commission
- Amy Yeung, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer, Lotame
What you will learn:
- The implications of this cookies question for the future of ad tech, audience measurement and online business in general.
- Awareness of whether the existing and forthcoming EU legal framework enables further processing of cookie data and under which conditions.
- Knowledge of regulators' views on this topic, priorities and sensitives.