Original broadcast date: November 20, 2020
The global pandemic has rapidly accelerated society’s reliance on digital platforms and frictionless experiences as we transition abruptly to new ways of working, living and consuming. It has also shifted the parameters of what consumers expect in return for their personal data and their willingness to share it, and how they want organizations and institutions to gather and process their data. Our speakers will discuss findings from the EY Global Consumer Privacy Survey 2020 which seeks to unpack the trend toward changing consumer attitudes.
- Tony de Bos, CIPP/E, CIPM, Global Data Protection & Privacy Consulting Leader, EY
- Biju Mukund, Global Head of Consumer Data Privacy and Governance, Unilever
What you will learn:
- The expectation: how consumers expect organizations to treat their data.
- The exchange: what consumers want in return for their data.
- The evolution: how data privacy is shifting in a post-pandemic world.