Privacy. Security. Risk. 2016
Alan Brill, CIPP/US, Senior Managing Director, Kroll; Craig Cardon, Partner, Sheppard Mullin; Sachin Kothari, CIPP/US, Director of Online Privacy, Compliance, and Standards, AT&T
The cloud phenomenon increasingly combines mobile and remote computing to create a nexus of risk for sensitive information. As companies and organizations adopt and implement the infrastructure and applications of the cloud, a variety of issues emerge with data protection, access, authentication and auditability. These issues are especially important in the handling and care of personal, employee and health information. Too often, organizations try to attack these various issues separately, while using different people, leading to gaps and increased exposure. This session explores how to identify and handle these risks and implement the necessary change.
What you’ll take away:
- An understanding of where your organization might be missing risks posed by the cloud and mobile technologies.
- How to take advantage of the benefits of cloud and mobile, and avoid the risks.
- The importance of factoring trust relationships into your mobile and cloud strategies.
- How to develop a holistic approach and strategy in handling these risks.
- What your organization will need to effectively implement and maintain your plans.
- Tips for creating an adaptive online privacy framework to meet regulatory and customer expectations.