Monday, 2 April
Preceding the main conference, our workshops on 2 April offer you extra, deep-dive education, with hands-on instruction from foremost experts. Separate registration required.
- Artificial Intelligence in a B2B World: Managing AI in Your Vendors/3rd Parties
- Building a Privacy Program That Gets Results
- Data Transfers: From Policy to Practice
- Mastering Privacy Impact Assessments: Achieving Comprehensive Compliance
- The State of Play: Compliance with Kids and Teens Privacy Law
- Applying Privacy-enhancing Technologies (PETs) into Your Program
- Do’s and Don’ts of a Data Security Incident Response
- Getting Here from There: Career Pathing in Privacy and Data Protection
- The Changing Nature of State Court Data Privacy Litigation and Mass Arbitration
- The EU AI Act and Beyond
- Online Advertising and Privacy: Prospects & Pitfalls
- The State of U.S. Privacy Law
Additional registration fee required.