Tuesday, 2 April
Preceding the main conference, our workshops on 2 April offer you extra, deep-dive education, with hands-on instruction from foremost experts. Separate registration required.
- Artificial Intelligence in a B2B World: Managing AI in Your Vendors/3rd Parties
- Building a Privacy Program That Gets Results
- Data Transfers: From Policy to Practice
- Mastering Privacy Impact Assessments: Achieving Comprehensive Compliance
- The State of Play: Compliance with Kids and Teens Privacy Law
- Applying Privacy-enhancing Technologies (PETs) into Your Program
- Do’s and Don’ts of a Data Security Incident Response
- Getting Here from There: Career Pathing in Privacy and Data Protection
- The Changing Nature of State Court Data Privacy Litigation and Mass Arbitration
- The EU AI Act and Beyond
- Certification Workshop: Writing Certification Exam Questions
- Online Advertising and Privacy: Prospects & Pitfalls
- The State of U.S. Privacy Law
Tuesday, 2 April, 09:00-16:00
Certification Workshop: Writing Certification Exam Questions – Free
Want to take your deep knowledge and expertise and turn it into test questions for our ANAB-accredited exams? Spend the day writing exam questions in a fun, collaborative environment. You will learn how we build our internationally recognized exams and work with certification and assessment experts from the IAPP staff to craft questions that will help certify the next generation of privacy professionals.
What you will receive:
- Eight CPEs.
- Breakfast and refreshments the day of the workshop.
Please note: Participants must have active CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM and/or CIPT certifications. Participants must not be currently involved in training for any IAPP programs and agree to not provide trainings for IAPP programs for a period of one year after the workshop in any designation in which they write for. Full details contained in a non-disclosure agreement which you will be required to sign before attending. Please contact email@example.com in order to register for this workshop.
Additional registration fee required.