Yannick Bailly is Nissan’s Data Privacy Officer for AMIEO region: Africa, Middle East, India, Europe, Oceania (Australia and New Zealand). He is responsible for implementing and overseeing the Data Privacy program across the region.
Yannick has extensive European and international experience and has resided in both Europe (France and UK) and Australia.
In its day to day activities, in collaborations with various stakeholders from Legal, IS/IT, Customer Services, After Sales, HR, R&D, and Internal Audit Yannick is notably in charge of:
• Identifying and mitigating data privacy risk;
• Managing interactions with local privacy regulators;
• Ensuring privacy by design is embedded in all business processes, products and services ;
• Developing training, policy and procedures;
• Animating the internal Privacy Team and Network;
This allowed him to gain a broad understanding of the intricate compliance issues associated with multi-national data-driven company.
Contributions by Yannick Bailly
Is Co-regulation the Future of Privacy? Multi-jurisdictional & Multi-stakeholder
Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2023