This position if responsible for supporting Incyte Privacy program processes and procedures and representing the Privacy Program throughout the organization.
Detailed Position Description:
- Administer Incyte’s privacy assessment process and work with the business to ensure assessments are submitted and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor assessments, DPIA follow-up, and other Privacy program processes and create metrics, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Track and assist the Global Privacy Officer with responding to data subject access requests.
- Assist with and help coordinate data privacy security incident and/or breach responses.
- Help prepare information notices, communications, slide decks, and dashboards.
- Draft, coordinate, and help implement Privacy policies, SOPs, notices, and other Privacy related documents.
- Develop, coordinate, and conduct live or recorded Privacy training.
- Process Privacy program contracts, SOWs, POs, and invoices.
- Assist with maintenance of Privacy & Data Protection section of the Compliance Intranet site.
- Schedule meetings and manage inquiries from the Privacy mailbox.
- Research and help implement privacy projects and new privacy laws and requirements.
- Maintain current and accurate knowledge of existing and emerging privacy laws and requirements and help identify areas of risk associated with these laws, develop risk mitigation recommendations, and collaborate to ensure appropriate implementation of necessary measures.
- Contribute positively to a strong culture of privacy and ethics.
- Qualifications (Minimal acceptable level of education, work experience, and competency):
- BA/BS degree required.
- 7 years minimum relevant experience in a privacy, compliance, or legal function.
- Pharmaceutical, medical device, or healthcare industry experience strongly preferred.
- Certification in privacy (e.g. CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPM) or the ability to obtain certification within six months of joining Incyte.
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, and Word and experience with workflow and data processing systems such as Sharepoint, Interlinks, ServiceNow, etc.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented, and adaptable.
- Excellent organization, project management, and prioritization skills.
- Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and ability to maintain confidences while working with sensitive, confidential information.
- Experience working with affiliates outside of the US a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 3-5 times a year.
Application Submission Information:
To apply, please go to: https://incyte.hrmdirect.com.