The World Around Us
We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market - they’re all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
People at the Heart of Everything We Do
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any other organization. At Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
You'll be joining the data protection unit that is part of the global legal team. The data protection unit consists of the data protection officer, data protection counsel and junior data protection analyst that work closely with the rest of the legal team and our colleagues of Global IT and Global Business Risk & Audit. You will also be working closely with the global data protection & information security community consisting of the data protection and information security officers in the different Randstad Operating Companies.
Your Typical Day Includes
Data is at the heart of our business and our data protection team is at the heart of the company’s operation with links to all different stakeholders, including employees, candidates and clients. As a privacy operations manager, you are part of the Randstad Global Data Protection team within the global legal department), being responsible for day to day activities like:
- running global privacy improvement projects
- direct and support local data protection project management
- manage progress reporting and highlighting and escalating issues
- problem analysis based on issues and use solution design to advise
- direct and support global departments assessing and managing privacy risks, including conducting and overseeing privacy risk reviews and impact assessments
- direct and support the global departments with administering activities related to regulatory requirements such as Data Mapping, Data Protection Impact Assessments, and Processing Records
- collaborate with Information Security, Firmwide Procurement and other departments on privacy matters related to vendor risk due diligence
- proactively signal risks whilst supporting countries and departments
- advise on controls and process improvement based on identified risks
- oversee functional data protection application management
- content management for our intranet
- manage our global awareness responsibilities
- manage security incidents and data breaches
- driving more specific projects like contributing to the development of awareness material for Randstad’s ‘Data Protection & Information Security program’
- support on privacy audits
- any other hands-on support needed to achieve the objectives of the Randstad Global Data Protection team
- Interest in data privacy and information technology trends
- Master Degree (or equivalent) in Law, IT or Business Administration, additional qualification in IT or data protection required.
- 6 to 10 years experience in privacy operations related to application/systems audit, regulatory and risk reviews, or related experience in top audit or advisory firms
- Knowledge of EU and other data protection legislation
- Project management experience, certifications like PRINCE2 or MSP are a plus
- CIPP/E certification is required, CIPM or CISA certification is a plus
- Experience with functional application management in the context of data protection, experience with Onetrust is a plus
- Experience with handling security incidents that involve personal data
- Experience with security & privacy awareness
- Good command of the English language
- Proficiency in other languages (helpful but not essential)
- Excellent analytical skills and accurate
- Service-oriented and team player
- Likes to work in an international environment with different cultures
- Excellent communication skills at operational, tactical and strategic level
- Participate in appropriate working and project groups to provide operational and tactical advice and guidance from a data protection regulatory perspective
- Enthusiastic and pragmatic, result driven, hands-on mentality
What Do You Get in Return?
In return for your talent and effort we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other. Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,331 employees strong, with over 4,800 offices in 38 countries. And 47% of our management is female.
Randstad’s performance standards are high, but as a team, we’ll make sure you reach and even exceed them through a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Joining our team means getting to work with great people. Each of them is crucial to maintaining our open-minded, entrepreneurial, and vibrant company culture.
Sure you’ll work hard, but this hard work is also rewarded, and success is celebrated. It’s the culture you’ll find in any of our global Randstad offices.
Human Forward Starts With You
Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful. So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). In 2017, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.3 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see www.randstad.com.
Application Submission Information:
To see more about this job please visit - https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1207653739/