Thanks to the commitment of our associates who live Acxiom’s values to learn passionately, create possibilities, inspire trust and to win together we are trusted by the world’s largest brands and technology companies, more than half of the Fortune 100, to manage their most valuable asset – their customer data.
Acxiom’s business, products, and strategy are built around relationships – the relationships we have with our clients, the relationships our clients have with consumers, and the relationships consumers have with the brands they know and trust. This same concept reigns true with how we approach our people and culture. We treat people like people, not like a number. We value strong relationships with each other, which makes Acxiom a great place to work.
The Privacy Operations Leader will provide consistent and effective operational management of the Acxiom and LiveRamp (Enterprise) Global Privacy and Data Governance Program (Program.)
This role will:
- Drive strategic and high complexity assignments including analysis of complex, multi-factored and multi-stakeholder issues related to operationalization in-line with the Enterprise Ethical Data Use (EDU) approach to data governance.
- Implement privacy and data governance policies, practices and requirements across the enterprise
- Focus on cross-team, cross-functional collaboration to facilitate a consistent and effective Program management across the enterprise
- Manage EDU operations with Program Team
- Project-manage key projects
- Develop mechanisms to assure constant program improvement of processes, speed and agility
- Improve and embed acculturation of ethical data use within the Enterprise
- Assist Enterprise stakeholder groups in developing positioning and messaging of solution, product and service offerings
- Work with Client and Partner Teams on data governance and privacy issues
- Work closely with the Engineering, Product, Design, Security, and Marketing teams to assess potential privacy and security risks and regulatory requirements for Enterprise products, solutions, services and technologies
- Develop Privacy-By-Design strategies and drive business solutions as the Enterprise develops capabilities to transform data into value, focusing on technology functionality (Computer Code is the Conduct)
- Participate in industry forums to help shape relevant privacy and digital data focused co-regulation
- Assign resources and escalation points for international expansion (particularly around Data Store, IdentityLink, Match partnerships, AbiliTec Everywhere and AudienceCloud
- The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates ability to advance large, complex projects.
- Strategic thinker with excellent business judgment. Astute about shifts in external expectations, industry-wide data protection standards and expectations, creative-thinker for company's policies and positions.
- A strong communicator, with strong written and interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand and translate into Enterprise impact highly-complex multi-factored and multi-stakeholder data-related issues
- Comfortable with all internal and external stakeholders (from Product to Engineering to Sales to Marketing) and able to collaborate with a diverse set of people across LiveRamp, Acxiom, and externally.
- Technology savvy and able to translate complex policy requirements into the engineering layer (Computer Code is the Conduct)
- Impact individual that moves fast and gets things done, leads others and drives projects forward in a respectful and effective way
- Is trustworthy
- A detail-oriented, business-friendly team player who thinks creatively.
- Comfortable with and able to develop the compliance basis for the Enterprise ethical use of data
- Experience in global data due diligence procedures
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience. This could be data-governance, privacy, technology-focused, business-experience in digital advertising
- Able to learn complex issues quickly
- Has strong analytical thinking skills
- Good written and oral communication skills