What you will do:
- Manage client projects evaluating their privacy practices identifying areas for improvement.
- Research and develop case relevant information and opinions.
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research.
- Interact with clients and business partners in writing or orally (face to face or remotely).
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices.
- Participate in marketing activities including, but not limited to, trade shows, webinars, and blogs.
- Address requests and queries from senior managers and project leaders.
- Other responsibilities/projects as deemed by the President or senior management.
What we are looking for:
- A passion for privacy
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Computer literacy including Office 365 tools
- Willing to travel
- Privacy certification (such as CIPM, CIPP/US, etc.)
- Self- starter who can function equally well individually and as part of a team
- Flexible Location within the continental United States (work at home)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Privacy: 1 year (required)
- Consulting: 2 years (preferred)
- Certifications: CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPM, or CIPT (required)
Application Submission Information:
Send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com