Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Data Privacy Compliance platform, OneTrust is seeking a Privacy Consultant to support our global implementations.
Typical day/week snapshot – Privacy Consultant
- Participate as member of the Privacy team responsible for successful implementations of the OneTrust platform
- Participation in industry groups and standards bodies to advance privacy methodologies.
- Advising on product roadmap based on an understanding of business requirements and the changing regulatory landscape.
- Speaking opportunities at leading privacy conferences and a chance to exchange ideas with other privacy professionals in the field.
- Join sales team demonstrations as subject matter expert on privacy law and policy matters especially pertaining to cross border issues and provide input into defining and building new consulting offerings.
- Continually help to advance OneTrust thought leadership and brand by creating innovative articles and white papers, participating in monthly webinars, and presenting to industry groups.
What we need from you:
- JD or Advanced degree required
- Minimum of 5 year of experience with regulatory requirements and compliance issues in at least one of the following areas: HIPAA, GLBA, EU Data Protection Directive, and International Cross Border & US State Data Privacy Laws
- Expert knowledge of Privacy Shield and GDPR
- Ability and willingness to travel (40-50%)
OneTrust is an enterprise software platform for data privacy compliance. Our web based software solves this problem by helping organizations understand the complete picture of personal data being governed. It is a single place for the privacy office to collaborate with business groups, vendors and trusted advisors managing privacy risks.
Application Submission Information: