The Walt Disney Company's commercial success depends on a direct trust relationship with our consumers, employees and partners. This individual will be an integral part of the Privacy team working to maintain that trust by ensuring our consumers, employees and partners’ privacy expectations are met and their privacy is adequately protected across TWDC’s business segments. He/she will manage input concerning data, collection, use, and security in contract negotiations, as well as the assessment of enterprise data practices and policy across business units and segments globally.
- Manage input from privacy team in contract negotiations with internal and external data partners regarding data security and data management
- Drive development and implementation of legal requirements for data security/cybersecurity and data breach response globally
- Monitor and validate coverage and effectiveness of advice and its implementation
- Manage documentation of privacy assessments and privacy advice given
- 8+ years of experience in strategic roles in government, corporate or professional services settings and an understanding of technology and its potential impact on information privacy and security.
- Knowledge of data security, incident response, and cybersecurity, as well as global privacy and data management policy issues, trends and initiatives.
- Knowledge of data privacy and security law required
- Specialized experience in the following areas a plus:
- Assessing privacy and security risks in information systems, Internet-based products and services, and new technologies
- Developing and implementing privacy and data security policies and procedures
- Monitoring legal compliance with privacy and security requirements
- Cybersecurity, data security and incident response
- Implementing new and emerging global legal and regulatory requirements for privacy and data security
- JD required
At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.
Application Submission Information: