You’ll be on the forefront of an exciting and rapidly changing industry as Epic expands its offerings and enters new global markets. You'll provide legal expertise to support Epic's R&D teams and bring innovative products and services to market. Drawing on your experience, you'll advise stakeholders on health information privacy matters and assist with privacy and security risk analysis under international, federal, and state information privacy laws. You'll interface with stakeholders across many teams and products to identify and implement creative solutions to business and regulatory needs, including requirements in international jurisdictions. Your level of responsibility will match your skill set and will increase rapidly.
We offer competitive salaries and bonuses that meet or exceed those paid by law firms to attorneys with comparable experience, excellent benefits, and opportunities for growth.
More than just important work.
Epic is located in Madison, Wisconsin, a city regularly ranked as one of America's best places to live. Epic's environment is one of continuous learning; you'll have access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others. We offer comprehensive benefits to keep you healthy and happy as you grow in your life and career, and your merit-based compensation will reflect the impact your work has on the company and our customers. You'll also be eligible for annual raises and bonuses, as well as stock grants, which give you an even greater stake in the success of Epic and our customers. Epic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (W/M/Vets/Disability) employer. Please see our full non-discrimination statement at https://careers.epic.com/EEO.
- JD with 3+ years of experience
- Strong academic and professional background
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed
- Strong background or interest in innovative software, technology, and digital health
- Deep understanding of HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA and other privacy laws
- Experience with software as a medical device or research regulations is a plus
- Experience with health policy is a plus
- Eye for detail, a creative mind and excellent communication, writing and analytic skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Relocation to the Madison, WI area is necessary and will be fully reimbursed
Application Submission Information:
Apply via Epic’s website: Healthcare Regulatory and Privacy Counsel - Careers (avature.net)