About the Role
The position is for a critical member of the OneTrust Global Privacy Team which requires an individual with legal expertise who can provide product feedback, draft policies, teach, speak publically, write handbooks, and work on practical operational tasks. A familiarity with technology is essential to ensure accurate handling of tasks such as data mapping or vendor privacy/security program review. A familiarity with privacy law and related experience is also essential in order to provide high quality presentations and publications. An excellent working knowledge of the GDPR is necessary and a CIPP/E is preferred.
Typical day/week snapshot
- Speak at leading privacy conferences, participating in regular webinars, and presenting to industry groups.
- Create practical articles, blog posts and white papers for privacy professionals
- Prepare reports, analyses, briefing materials, and presentations on privacy issues.
- Participate in industry groups and standards bodies to advance privacy methodologies.
- Advise on product roadmap based on the changing regulatory landscape.
- Create templates questionnaires for the OneTrust Software PIA module used by enterprise companies and maintain them for a variety of privacy tasks critical to enterprise companies.
- Assist in training & coaching the EMEA office on privacy and specifically for CIPP/E certification
- Assist with the internal privacy program to ensure an ongoing demonstration of accountability.
- Support for ISO 27001 compliance program development in the EMEA office
- Responsibility for overseeing GDPR compliance implementation and maintenance for the EMEA office
What we need from you:
- LLB required and admission to practice law in the UK
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with data privacy regulatory requirements and compliance issues. Consulting, law firm, compliance, and in-house backgrounds will all be considered.
- Fluency in more than one language preferred.
- CIPP/E certification or other privacy certifications preferred, with working knowledge of the requirements, regulations and legislation to implement an effective global privacy program.
- Ability and willingness to travel (10%-30%)
What You’ll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate; and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
OneTrust is an enterprise software platform for data privacy compliance. Our web based software solves this problem by helping organizations understand the complete picture of personal data being governed. It is a single place for the privacy office to collaborate with business groups, vendors and trusted advisors managing privacy risks.
Application Submission Information:
Please apply direct to email@example.com