SUMMARY: The Compliance Director is responsible for overseeing Central City Concern's Compliance Program, functioning as an objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization. The Compliance Department develops and implements strategy and is accountable and responsible for leading the compliance program enterprise-wide. The Compliance Director monitors and supports compliance for a broad range of services including behavioral health, medical services, employment, housing, and other support services. The Compliance Director is responsible for directing compliance activities related to contractual requirements and federal, state, and local government regulations.
The following are also standard provisions that must be included:
- Must have a bachelor's degree, preferably in a health-care related field, public administration or policy, or business. Master's Degree or Juris Doctorate preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years' experience in the field of compliance.
- Familiarity with a variety of the compliance field's concepts, practices, and procedures, especially the elements of an effective compliance program.
- Knowledge of health care systems strongly preferred, particularly knowledge of primary care, mental health and substance abuse, and/or community health care. Federally Qualified Health Center experience preferred.
- High degree of computer literacy required, including ability to learn new software and systems.
- If a recovering chemically dependent person, must have two (2) years of continuous sobriety from date of employment.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects and climb stairs.
- Will be required to carry a cell phone for work use. Cell phone to be provided by Central City Concern.
- Must possess a current driver's license, access to a vehicle, qualify as an Acceptable Driver as designated in Central City Concern's Fleet Safety policy. Must pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training. Must maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability coverage.
Application Submission Information:
To view the full job description and apply visit: