- Serving as the privacy subject matter expert on the collection, processing and maintenance of personal data.
- Developing and enhancing the company’s global data protection program, policies and procedures, and providing guidance to continually improve compliance with data protection laws, regulations and industry best practices.
- Advising management on data protection requirements relating to 21CF’s data strategies, including the design, marketing and delivery of 21CF’s products and services, including digital content and advertising initiatives.
- Supervising outside counsel and partnering with them to monitor and interpret the various data privacy laws, regulations, contractual obligations and industry best practices relating to data privacy.
- Overseeing, developing and delivering ongoing data privacy training to all employees.
- Supporting IT Security on the development and maintenance of 21CF’s cyber security program.
- Working closely with commercial legal teams and IT Security on vendor agreements, at both the enterprise and individual business unit levels, that raise data protection issues.
- JD required.
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience in a role focused on data privacy compliance.
- Prior experience in the media or entertainment industries is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in developing maintaining privacy programs.
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. and international privacy laws, regulations and best practices.
- Prior experience working on cutting-edge, technology-oriented privacy and data security issues.
- Experience managing other attorneys and/or privacy professionals.
- Team oriented and able to build strong and collaborative cross-functional relationships.
Application Submission Information:
Please submit resumes to email@example.com