You will be working on a whole range of privacy and data protection matters, including GDPR compliance, international data transfers, data security breaches, direct marketing and ePrivacy.
In addition, you will assist clients on general technology-related matters, such as e-commerce or cloud computing, and will be involved in the negotiation of complex IT contracts (system integration, outsourcing, maintenance and licensing).
Most of the work will be carried out in English.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- A Belgian Master's degree with excellent results;
- An LLM or Specialised Master's degree in ICT law or significant working experience in ICT law;
- You are native Dutch speaker or have full proficiency (CEFR: C2), and an excellent level in English and French (CEFR: at least B2);
- You have a strong interest in technology;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- You are thorough, attentive to detail and able to summarize complex legal issues in plain language;
- You are proactive, pragmatic, down to earth and a good team player who has a sense of initiative that business life requires.
You will be joining a top-ranking international privacy and technology practice. We offer you the opportunity to work in a stimulating and enriching environment. We also offer fascinating work and training, as well as the human and material support necessary for the development of your experience. You also benefit from an attractive payment and from diverse benefits.
Application Submission Information:
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and covering letter by e-mail to Brusselsrecruitment@fieldfisher.com