This role will support the company’s strategy in compliance with legal requirements and data privacy best practices, including the California Consumer Privacy Act. A strong understanding of Customer Relationship Management and ad tech is a plus.
Detailed Position Description:
- Provide guidance on data privacy risk to senior leadership through the tracking of new privacy and security laws, cases and agency guidance
- Update data privacy policies as necessary
- Develop playbooks to provide guidance to the business on how to embed privacy in policies, practices, contracts, etc.
- Review new and existing L'Oréal products and platforms for privacy issues and conduct risk assessments
- Conduct training for marketing, IT, customer care, purchasing, and other teams to imbed privacy by design
- Understand privacy implications for global projects covered by the General Data Protection Regulation and negotiate DPAs and develop privacy disclosures
- Draft and negotiate data privacy and security terms in contracts with media, adtech and other third party vendors
- 3+ years of experience with strong background in privacy and data protection.
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school. Bar admission in at least one state.
- Strong understanding of customer relationship management and adtech is a plus.
- CIPP certification or willingness to obtain within 3 months of starting
- Sound and balanced legal judgment and business awareness, with an appropriate understanding of the need to pragmatically assess risk.
- An outstanding collaborator who can manage multiple agreements and tasks.
- An ability to clearly and succinctly explain legal issues to a non-legal audiences.
- High Ethical standards and a team attitude;
Application Submission Information: