- Prior experience providing legal advice as a specialist in one of the practice groups (litigation, counseling, corporate, commercial, employment).
- Prior professional experience required; the extent, nature and duration of the experience depends upon the role involved.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: Juris Doctorate
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success, directing efforts as a technical professional in a legal specialty.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Handling highly complex legal issues involving significant risk and requiring the application of judgment
- Identifying and analyzing complex legal/regulatory/business issues and providing appropriate legal advice regarding applicable legal and professional standards, often on a time-sensitive basis
- Managing outside counsel to obtain optimal outcome and contain costs
- Negotiating with respect to legal issues
- Managing multiple cases/matters/projects and/or teams of internal and/or external resources
- Building consensus, even for difficult or unpopular courses of action necessitated by legal or regulatory requirements
- Advising and successfully interacting at the senior leadership level.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced attorney specializing in data protection/data privacy.The scope and responsibilities of this position include providing strategic advice and counseling in connection with the development, collection, use, transfer and governance of data, including data analytics, privacy and security, both from a US and international perspective. This attorney will advise on data issues in connection with all aspects of the Firm’s business, including with respect to security incidents, policies and procedures, international data flows, transactions, joint ventures, development and use of analytics tools, contracting, security, employee matters and social media. This attorney will advise on transactional matters, including the drafting and negotiation of data processing and data transfer agreements. This attorney will also serve as one of the Firm's subject matter experts on global data protection laws and regulations.
Application Submission Information:
Invite to Apply: http://pwc.cm/tp/rj6_9t8B0.J_K