Preceding the main conference, our workshops on September 30 offer you extra, deep-dive education, with hands-on instruction from foremost experts. Separate registration required.
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Advertising and Marketing Technology: Understanding Privacy Challenges
- Privacy Breach Ready? Step-by-Step Tabletop Data Breach Simulation
- Privacy Risks — How to Define, Measure and Report on Key Metrics
- Vendor Management and Contracting Readiness: Integration for Coming Regulations
1 – 5 p.m.
- Building a Global Privacy Program That Performs
- Deploying Privacy Technology from Strategy to Execution
- Privacy Impact Assessments: The Full Picture
- The UX Guide to Getting Consent
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Privacy Engineering Section Forum
See the Schedule and Program.
Workshops are a fantastic value, but don’t take our word for it. See what others have said:
“The workshops provided me volumes of valuable information and knowledge."
“Best IAPP session I have ever attended. Content was rich and offered tactical guidance, and speakers were very knowledgeable."
“Extremely informative workshop with a great deal of practical advice."