Training: October 19-20
Deadline to register: October 5
Training at P.S.R.
Want to upgrade your career? IAPP training is the ticket.
Two-day training classes are offered Oct. 19-20, just before the main conference. Take a look at our course outlines and see how training can help in the work you do — or want to do.
What you'll get:
Your class includes everything you need to get started. And if you decide to aim for a credential, you’ll have a head start.
- Two full days of training.
- Class textbooks (shipped to you to read in advance).
- Sample questions.
- Participant guide.
What you'll take away:
- Sought-after skills you can start applying right away.
- Know-how you need to advance your career.
- Insight from world-class faculty working in the privacy field.
- A head start on exam preparation if you decide to pursue certification.
Tuesday, October 19 – Wednesday, October 20
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.)
(Additional registration required.)
Ready to get Certified?
IAPP Certification Exams
You can take your exam where it is convenient for you when it’s convenient for you.
With computer-based testing, you choose the location and time of your exam. There are over 6,000 test centers around the world you can choose from worldwide, 5 in San Diego alone. It is easy to schedule your exam at a location near for you. Purchase your exam today!
Learn more about privacy certification.