Preceding the main conference, IAPP workshops take place on 19 November. You can purchase one day-long workshop or two half-day workshops of your choice. Separate registration required.
After workshops end, kick off the main conference with the Welcome Reception for some causal networking.
9:00 – 17:00
- Data Protection Impact Assessments: The Full Picture
9:00 – 13:00
- Cookies, Targeting Advertising and Email Marketing: Where Do We Stand?
- How to Handle Data Subject Rights in a Data-Driven Society
- Sharpening Your Privacy Technical Mindset
14:00 – 18:00
- Handling (Potential) Data Breaches — Cutting Through Chaos
- Privacy and Data Protection Law Forum
- New! Privacy Engineering Section Forum
See the Schedule and Programme.
Workshops are a fantastic value, but don’t take our word for it. See what others have said:
"The workshops provided me volumes of valuable information and knowledge."
"Best IAPP session I have ever attended. Content was rich and offered tactical guidance, and speakers were very knowledgeable."
"Extremely informative workshop with a great deal of practical advice."