Preceding the main conference, IAPP workshops take place on 19 November. You can purchase one day-long workshop or two half-day workshops of your choice. Separate registration required.
After workshops end, kick off the main conference with the Welcome Reception or head to an After Hours gathering for some causal networking.
9:00 – 17:00
- Data Protection Impact Assessments: The Full Picture
9:00 – 13:00
- Cookies, Targeting Advertising and Email Marketing: Where Do We Stand?
- How to Handle Data Subject Rights in a Data-Driven Society
- Sharpening Your Privacy Technical Mindset
14:00 – 18:00
- Handling (Potential) Data Breaches — Cutting Through Chaos
- Privacy and Data Protection Law Forum
- New! Privacy Engineering Section Forum
See the Schedule and Programme.
Workshops are a fantastic value, but don’t take our word for it. See what others have said:
"The workshops provided me volumes of valuable information and knowledge."
"Best IAPP session I have ever attended. Content was rich and offered tactical guidance, and speakers were very knowledgeable."
"Extremely informative workshop with a great deal of practical advice."