Registration is still open for trainings. Please contact us if you would like to register.
On-site Classes at the Congress
Want to upgrade your career? IAPP data protection training is the ticket.
Two-day training classes are offered 14-15 November, just before the main conference.
Take a look at our course outlines and see how data protection training can help in the work you do — or want to do.
What you will get:
Your class includes everything you need to get started. And if you decide to aim for a credential, you will have a head start!
- Two full days of training.
- Class textbook — print copy to be shipped to you.
- Sample questions — digital version in your MyIAPP account.
- Participant guide — print copy to be picked up onsite.
What you will take away:
- Sought-after skills you can start applying right away.
- Know-how you need to advance your career.
- Insight from world-class faculty working in the privacy field.
When & Where:
Monday, 14 November - Tuesday, 15 November
|8:30 - 9:00||Training Check-In|
|9:00 - 17:00||Trainings: European Data Protection, Privacy Program Management|
SQUARE - Brussels Convention Centre
rue Mont des Arts
Tel: +32 02.515.1300
Get directions to SQUARE. On-site parking is available.
(Additional registration required.)
IAPP certification exams available off-site
We no longer offer certification exams on-site at conferences. Instead, you can take your exam at a computer-based testing centre — wherever and whenever is convenient for you.
With computer-based testing, you choose the location and time of your exam. There are 6,000+ test centres around the world to choose from, including one conveniently located in Brussels at 58 Rue De La Régence. Purchase your exam today!