Thank you for exhibiting at the IAPP Europe Data Protection Congress 2021. To get the most out of your exhibitor package, please see the following:
Due now! Send us your company logo and description
- Please email us your high-resolution company logo in .eps format.
- Please email us a 100-word company description. State your company name exactly as you would like it to appear on all our materials.
4 October: Register for exhibitor passes
- Your exhibitor package includes two exhibitor passes, allowing you access to the Exhibit Hall and reception only.
- Any additional full conference passes must be purchased at the regular conference price.
About pre- and post-conference mailings
- You are allowed one pre-conference and one post-conference attendee mailing.
- We will provide lists only to a mail house (of your choice), not directly to you.
- We must pre-approve all mailings prior to releasing the mailing list; please be sure to plan appropriately.
- Send a PDF proof to your fulfilment contact.
- You are responsible for all printing and mailing fees.
- This is for direct mail only.
- Pre-conference mailing list must be used between 1 October and 29 October.
- Post-conference mailing list must be used between 23 November and 21 December.
Get social! Use #DPC21 to make sure everyone in your network knows you are exhibiting at Congress. Join the conversation on Twitter and follow @PrivacyPros and @DailyDashboard for live updates from the conference.
Interested in learning more about exhibiting?
For more information, contact our Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our Code of Conduct at IAPP events.