Ashleigh Austin, Programming & Speaker Specialist, will be your main contact at IAPP during the event life cycle. Please reach out to Ashleigh if you have any questions.
Thank you for contributing to the IAPP Data Protection Intensive: France 2020.
To help ensure your session’s success, please see these important instructions:
Due now: Check the online schedule to see your session date and time
- Please review the title and description for your session. Please create your presentation with your co-faculty, if any, to match this title and description. If you have questions, contact Programming & Speaker Specialist, Ashleigh Austin.
Due now: Send us your portrait and biography
- If we have this information on file, we have posted it to our website. If your profile is missing or outdated, please email Ashleigh Austin, at email@example.com with your updates. Biographies should be 100 words maximum, and portraits must be .jpeg or .tiff format, 300 x 300 pixels or better.
11 December at 16:00 CET (10:00 EST): Listen to faculty orientation web conference recording
- We will review demographics of our audience, logistics of the event, deadlines and tips for making your session a success.
- Link to the web conference recording: https://iapp.zoom.us/recording/play/5S0QpENsE_at7px-D9qE5MfhEJ4h53BeMNqTETIKEojZaGo8r_1SlFR7G48AJGz_?startTime=1576075635000
10 January: Send draft presentations
- Send electronic copies of your presentation drafts, outlines, PowerPoints (PPT) and/or handouts to Ashleigh.
- All faculty must use the IAPP event-specific PPT template provided here.
17 January: Deadline for initial session-planning call
- Please schedule a planning call with your co-faculty to discuss speaker roles, content distribution and presentation organisation.
- Contact Ashleigh if you would like a meeting invite created for you and your co-faculty.
7 February: Send final presentations
- Send electronic copies of your presentation and handouts in PPT format to Ashleigh by end of day.
- If you are on a panel, you must combine presentations into one deck.
- Please try not to miss deadlines. If you do, we may need to cancel your session and complimentary pass. We are thrilled to have you on board and would not want that to happen.
Get social! Use the hashtag #DPI20 to make sure everyone in your network knows you are speaking at the conference.
See our Code of Conduct at IAPP events.