With his deep background in technology law, Yeong Zee Kin detailed for delegates the PDPC’s enforcement priorities and the immense challenges privacy professionals face in the Digital Age.
Our Most Successful Forum to Date
With sold-out attendance and an impressive panel of speakers, including regulators from around the world, this year’s Forum was by far our most successful. Forum delegates left ready to step up their privacy programmes with hands-on knowledge of:
- What the GDPR means for Asia
- Preparing for and executing CBPRs
- Privacy programme accountability
And much more.
- Regulators from Morocco, New Zealand, the U.S., and Hong Kong presented their views on the Global Privacy Enforcement Network and their efforts to work with companies while still protecting citizens’ rights.
- Mark Parsons, partner at Hogan Lovells, moderated a panel on privacy issues for financial institutions, digging into data protection regulations and cross-border data transfer issues.
- Leading APAC experts discussed what the GDPR, the most important data privacy regulation in 20 years, means for Asia.
- Delegates enjoyed an exceptional networking opportunity at the Flight Bar and Lounge in Singapore’s world-renown Marina Bay Sands hotel.
The Regulators’ View
These distinguished regulators discussed issues like the Global Privacy Enforcement Network and their efforts to work with companies while protecting citizens’ privacy rights in an increasingly borderless world.
AVP, Compliance and CPO, Merck
General Secretary, Moroccan Data Protection Authority
Privacy Commissioner of New Zealand
Chairman, Moroccan Data Protection Authority
Chief of Enforcement, Federal Communications Commission
Privacy Commissioner, Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong, China
Want to Know More? Let Us Keep You in the Loop:
Privacy. Security. Risk. (P.S.R.) is coming to San Diego this year, bringing you the best of security and privacy in one brilliant conference. Join us this October and discover technical solutions to privacy problems. Seats are selling fast—register now!
Your source for European policy debate, multi-level strategic thinking and thought-provoking discussion. The agenda is set with insightful speakers and on-point breakout sessions focused on key issues from the GDPR to privacy by design and more. Check out the program and register today!