Thank you for exhibiting at the IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2024 conference. To get the most out of your sponsorship, please see the following:
To help us provide our exhibitors with even greater service, we have partnered with Cvent Events to provide you with an exhibitor portal. Please check your email for a communication from Cvent Events inviting you to set a password for your account. The Cvent portal will be used to submit logos, creatives, and to communicate important information about the upcoming event.
Register for exhibitor passes
Your exhibitor package includes two exhibitor passes, allowing you access to the exhibit hall and reception only.
- You can purchase additional exhibitor passes for USD695 each (limit of one per booth size).
- Passes are non-transferable. Sorry, no sharing allowed.
- You can upgrade to full conference passes, which allow access to main conference sessions, general sessions, networking and receptions, for an additional USD895 (limit of two).
- Any additional full conference passes must be purchased at the regular conference price.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your passes.
About pre- and post-conference mailings
- You are allowed one pre-conference and one post-conference attendee mailing.
- We will provide lists only to a mail house (of your choice), not directly to you.
- We must pre-approve all mailings prior to releasing the mailing list; please be sure to plan appropriately.
- Send a PDF proof to your fulfillment contact.
- You are responsible for all printing and mailing fees.
- This is for direct mail only.
- Pre-conference mailing list must be used between 12 February and 8 March.
- Post-conference mailing list must be used between 8 April and 10 May.
Due 16 February: Full payment is required for all exhibitor options chosen. All exhibitor fees must be paid no later than 45 days prior to the scheduled event date.
Get social. Let your friends and followers know that you’re exhibiting #GPS24 in Washington, D.C. Simply download the image below and upload it to your preferred social network. Don’t forget to tag us.
Interested in learning more about exhibiting?
For more information, contact our sales team at email@example.com or +1 603.427.9200.
Please note: Unauthorized vendor solicitation of any kind are strictly prohibited.
Exhibitor alert: Beware of unauthorized list sales claims
As the official show organizers of the IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2024, please be aware that we do not sell the list of attendees or exhibitors attending the event to anyone at any time. You can quickly identify these types of scam emails by checking the sender’s email address — if it does not have an “iapp.org” extension, it is not from the IAPP. Should you receive unsolicited emails from people claiming to have the attendee list, you are encouraged to contact us, and we will review options to request them to cease and desist this misrepresentation.