CIPP/E and CIPM: —the world’s recognized
GDPR Ready designations
Every month brings more proof that regulators are serious about GDPR enforcement. As of July 2019, data protection authorities announced 360 million euros in fines against organizations ranging from real estate management firms to hotel chains to airlines. More than 300,000 cases and complaints are pending with authorities across the EU.
Well-trained data protection officers are crucial to minimizing the risk of GDPR enforcement action. Training for and attaining the IAPP’s ANSI/ISO-accredited CIPP/E and CIPM certifications provides the knowledge to design data privacy programs that minimize risk and build customer trust.
The Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) delivers the comprehensive GDPR knowledge, perspective and understanding to ensure compliance and data protection success in Europe—equipping DPOs to take advantage of the career opportunity this sweeping legislation represents.
The Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) certification arms privacy and data protection professionals with everything they need to establish, maintain and manage an enterprise-wide privacy program across its entire lifecycle. CIPMs know privacy regulations, and they know how to make them work for their organizations.
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to European Data Protection
- European Regulatory Institutions
- Legislative Framework
- Compliance with European Data Protection Law and Regulation
- International Data Transfers
- How to create a company vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework
- How to communicate to stakeholders
- How to measure performance
- The privacy program operational lifecycle
Combined, these two certifications, both certified under ISO standard 17024:2012, help you operationalize/operationalize the GDPR.
Purchase the GDPR Ready Bundle that’s right for you.