New CPE Policy coming in Spring 2018. Learn more.
CIPP/E and CIPM—the world’s recognized
GDPR Ready designations
There’s no better way to prepare for the GDPR or for the role of a data protection officer than by training for and attaining these two world-renowned, ANSI/ISO-accredited certifications.
The Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) delivers the comprehensive GDPR knowledge, perspective and understanding to ensure compliance and data protection success in Europe—equipping DPOs to take advantage of the career opportunity this sweeping legislation represents.
The Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) certification arms privacy and data protection professionals with everything they need to establish, maintain and manage an enterprise-wide privacy program across its entire lifecycle. CIPMs know privacy regulations, and they know how to make them work for their organizations.
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to European Data Protection
- European Regulatory Institutions
- Legislative Framework
- Compliance with European Data Protection Law and Regulation
- International Data Transfers
- How to create a company vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework
- How to communicate to stakeholders
- How to measure performance
- The privacy program operational lifecycle
Combined, these two certifications, both certified under ISO standard 17024:2012, prepare you for the GDPR.
Purchase the GDPR Ready Bundle that’s right for you.