Sharon Anolik, CIPP/US
Sharon Anolik is President and Founder of Privacy Panacea, a boutique firm providing strategic data privacy, compliance and information security solutions. A member of the Department of Homeland Security’s Data Privacy and Integrity Advisory Committee and a many-time Chief Privacy Officer (including for McKesson, Blue Shield of California, and Ask Jeeves), Sharon is a recognized leader and sought-after privacy advisor.
Sharon is Chair of the Compliance, Privacy and Audit Committee of El Camino Hospital’s Board; serves on the Future of Privacy Forum’s Advisory Board; advises the HBO hit Silicon Valley; and is the co-inventor of a privacy indicator method patent (pending). More information on Sharon’s background and Privacy Panacea’s services at www.privacypanacea.com.
Contributions by Sharon Anolik
Privacy, Data Ethics and Digital Risk: Predicting the Future of Privacy
Speaker at Global Privacy Summit 2019
A Privacy Pro’s Crash Course in Overseeing an Information Security Program
Speaker at Privacy. Security. Risk. 2018
Let's Build It: Practical Advice for Building Your Privacy Program
Speaker at Privacy. Security. Risk. 2017
Hey, We Do Privacy, Too
Speaker at Privacy. Security. Risk. 2016
- Speaker at Global Privacy Summit 2014
- Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2013
- 2011 Practical Privacy Series San Francisco
- Speaker at IAPP Academy 2007
- Speaker at IAPP Academy 2006
- Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2005
- Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2009
- Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2006
- 2009 Practical Privacy Series C.A.