Zoe Strickland, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPT
Zoe Strickland is the Managing Director, Global Chief Privacy Officer, for JPMorgan Chase. She is responsible for the firm-wide privacy program, including its policies, procedures, governance, strategy, training, and administration. Previously, Zoe served as the VP, Chief Privacy Officer for UnitedHealth Group and for Walmart Stores.
Zoe is an active participant in the privacy community. She serves on the Advisory Board of the Future of Privacy Forum and other organizations, and previously served on the IAPP Board of Directors. Zoe is a frequent speaker at industry events, and has been quoted in national media sources like the New York Times.
Contributions by Zoe Strickland
Vendor Compliance: Drowning in a Sea of Vendors
Speaker at Privacy. Security. Risk. 2015
Aileen Chia (Keynote Address)
Speaker at IAPP Asia Privacy Forum 2015 - Singapore
Financial Privacy?2015 and Beyond
Speaker at Global Privacy Summit 2015
Privacy Governance and Controls: How Do You Know You Are Doing It Right?
Speaker at Practical Privacy Series - New York 2014
- Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2013
- Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2007
- Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2005
- Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2012
- Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2004
- Speaker at IAPP Academy 2003
- Speaker at IAPP Academy 2008