IAPP Vanguard Awards
IAPP Vanguard Awards honor privacy professionals whose pioneering work is helping to shape the future of privacy and data protection.
The awards recognize one IAPP member from five geographical regions—Asia, EMEA, Latin America (including Mexico), North America (U.S. and Canada) and Oceania—each year who demonstrate exceptional leadership, expertise and creativity in privacy and data protection.
The IAPP is pleased to present the 2023 Vanguard Awards to:
- North America: Peggy Eisenhauer, Founder, Privacy and Information Management Services (Announced at the IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2023)
- Latin America: Marcos Semola, EY Cybersecurity Lead Partner for Energy and Data Privacy for LATAM (Announced at the IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2023)
- Asia: Lanx Goh, Global Head of Privacy, Prudential (Announced at the IAPP Asia Privacy Forum 2023)
- EMEA: Ernst-Oliver Wilhelm, CPO, GFT Technologies SE (Announced at the IAPP Europe Data Protection Congress 2023)
- Oceania: Annelies Moens, Managing Director, Privcore (Announced at the IAPP ANZ Summit 2023)
All winners receive commemorative IAPP plaques honoring their achievements and are recognized in IAPP publications.
Thank You to our 2023 Judges
North America (US & Canada): Marco Cantin, Deputy Chief Privacy Officer, GFT Canada
Latin America (including Mexico): Mariano Peruzzoti, Partner, Ojam Bullrich Flanzbaum
Asia: Yulia Askhadulina, Compliance and Data Protection Director, Minor International PCL
EMEA: Jutta Sonja-Oberlin, CIPP/E, CIPM, FIP, Program Manager International Data Transfers & Privacy Regulatory Engagement Cloud Privacy, Google
About the Nominations
The IAPP Vanguard Awards are now closed. Award nominations are open toward the beginning of each calendar year. The nomination of an individual should include a description of the nominee's work, including a short but descriptive summary of specific projects or programs the nominee has worked on, including innovative ventures, substantiated savings, etc., along with one letter of recommendation. Nominators are required to verify the accuracy of the information provided in the nominations they submit. Nominees may also be required to confirm their information.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org