How to help: Australian bushfire relief
We start 2020 with mixed feelings. While data protection issues dominate headlines and policy discussions around the world, many here in Australia are focused on the basic concepts of health and safety as a result of the bushfires that continue to rage across the country.
- Red Cross
- St Vincent de Paul’s
- Salvation Army
- WIRES (NSW Wildlife Information, Rescue and Education Service)
- Wildlife Victoria
- RSPCA NSW bushfire appeal
- Victoria bushfire appeal
- WWF recovery fund (longer term recovery efforts)
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park fundraiser
- Kangaroo Island Koala Sanctuary rebuild fundraiser
Our thoughts are with our many colleagues, friends, their families and loved ones, and all of those that have been impacted by or are threatened by the fires. Be safe!
Jim Campbell, Regional Manager, ANZ