We know, there's lots of privacy news and guidance to keep up with every day. So, to help, we offer our top-five most-read stories for the week.
- Husch Blackwell's David Stauss, CIPP/US, CIPT, FIP, and Malia Rogers analyzed the California attorney general's cookie comments in this Privacy Tracker article.
- In this piece for The Privacy Advisor, IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball talks to DPAs about their short- and long-term plans on GDPR enforcement.
- In this piece for Privacy Tracker, Bermúdez Durana Abogados Partner José Alejandro Bermúdez and Allende & Brea Partner Pablo Palazzi take a look at the “Fake News Law Project” and how it may impact Brazil’s General Data Protection Law.
- The Daily Dashboard reports the California Privacy Rights Act has qualified for the November ballot.
- In this piece for Privacy Perspectives, Enterprivacy Consulting Group Principal and Trust Consultant R. Jason Cronk, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP, explores ecosystem risk within the NIST Framework and how it handles supply chain risk.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.