- IAPP Principal Researcher, Technology, Katharina Koerner, CIPP/US, discussed the emergence of fully homomorphic encryption and how it is shaping up to be a game-changer.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball offered his take on the U.S. state privacy legislative boom.
- IAPP Managing Director, Washington, D.C., Cobun Zweifel-Keegan, CIPP/US, CIPM, offered a look at the clear "red wave" in comprehensive state privacy law as Republican-led legislatures add to the legislative network.
- The Daily Dashboard reported Ireland's Data Protection Commission is anticipated to publish its ruling Monday on the legality of Meta's EU-U.S. data flows, including a record privacy fine.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the California Privacy Protection Agency published potential California Privacy Rights Act regulations it would consider in its May board meeting.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.