- The Daily Dashboard reported the Irish Data Protection Commission announced a 265 million euro fine to Meta over alleged EU General Data Protection Regulation violations.
- Journalist Luca Bertuzzi explored the data retention issues in Europe's data protection regime for The Privacy Advisor.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball recapped all the IAPP DPC 2022 discussions contemplating the future of EU-U.S. data flows.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the Parliament of Australia approved final passage of the Privacy Legislation Amendment Bill 2022.
- The Daily Dashboard reported an evaluation by a working group of German data protection authorities states Microsoft's cloud-based 365 products cannot be used in compliance with the GDPR.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.