- IAPP Staff Writer Jennifer Bryant reported on the European Data Protection Board’s 2023 coordinated enforcement action focused on the designation and position of data protection officers.
- The IAPP “CCPA-/CPRA-Related Legislation Tracker” gives a comprehensive look at privacy focused bills before the California legislature.
- IAPP Westin Research Fellow Anokhy Desai, CIPP/US, CIPT, analyzed state privacy legislation in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Utah and Virginia.
- IAPP Principal Researcher, Technology, Katharina Koerner, CIPP/US, and Research and Insight Analyst Brandon LaLonde explored federated learning as a trending technology.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball reported both chambers of the Iowa Legislature voted unanimously to approve Senate File 262, the state’s comprehensive privacy legislation.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.