- The Daily Dashboard reported the European Commission is set to publish its draft adequacy decision for EU-U.S. data flows as early as Dec. 12.
- IAPP Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP, reported on Apple's announcement it will expand encryption for iCloud.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the European Data Protection Board announced a trio of binding decisions against Meta under the EU General Data Protection Regulation's Article 65 dispute resolution mechanism.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the EDPB is expected to decide on record fines potentially totaling more than 2 billion euros against Meta subsidiaries.
- The IAPP's Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy looked at how the European Parliament's proposed Artificial Intelligence Act negotiations are progressing.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.