- The IAPP published its first "Privacy and Consumer Trust" report that shines a global light on what consumers think about privacy.
- Join the IAPP 27 March as U.S. government officials discuss how the EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework redress process will function from beginning to end.
- The IAPP's Amy Olivero provided a high-level rundown of proposed amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act and other privacy bills under consideration.
- A roundup of the latest global legislative news for the week of 14-20 March 2023. (IAPP member exclusive.)
- The IAPP's Müge Fazlioglu, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, provided her observations on consumer trust trends.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.