- The IAPP released the 2023 IAPP-TRU Privacy Professionals Salary Survey.
- Ireland's Data Protection Commission fined Meta a record 1.2 billion euros. IAPP Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP, had the details.
- The IAPP's Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP, and Joe Jones offered an analysis of the decision and a look at the political history that helped the DPC arrive at its final ruling.
- The IAPP published an infographic that highlights the EU General Data Protection Regulation's influence and impact over the last five year.
- The U.S. Federal Trade Commission adopted a policy statement committing to tackle "unfair or deceptive acts” regarding the collection of consumer's biometric information.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.