Responding to a Breach
Log in now for access to this member-only content.
It’s not whether you’ll have a breach it’s when; people say it so often it’s become cliché . Is your organization ready to respond? There are processes and people companies need to have in place to effectively handle breach response — and how effective you are can have serious effects on enforcement and consumer perception, and therefore your bottom line.
On this topic page, you’ll find tools and insights to help you maintain consumer trust and avoid reputational damage in the face of a data breach.
IAPP members get access to tons of great benefits:
- News. You’re busy. We make it easy to stay on top of the headlines.
- Networking. It’s all about who you know. Targeted online and in-person channels give you access to the people you want to meet.
- Resources. Our Resource Center is a one-stop-shop for practical tools and information to help you tackle your biggest challenges.
- Discounts. Get member-only rates on education products and programs, including study materials for our globally recognized certification programs and annual events.
- Freebies. You’ll get access to free web conferences, networking chapter meetings, research and so much more.