Reporting into Levi’s CPO, this role will support and manage critical privacy projects. The right candidate will have subject matter expertise, provide operational leadership and contribute as an active team member in a high integrity global program.
Detailed Position Description:
At LS&Co., our talented employees are part of a creative international community eager to shape, grow and transform our iconic global brands. They are market-driven, results-oriented and hard working. Our employees flourish in LS&Co.’s diverse and enriching workplace culture, guided by strong values, innovation, sustainable practices and community involvement around the world.
Select Position Requirements:
- Provide project management expertise and maintain governance / accountability Provide project management expertise and maintain governance frameworks relating to regulatory implementation and readiness programs
- Partner with peers in IT, Data Governance and Information Security, among others, as needed to share and guide privacy requirements such as those in data inventory, data subject rights processing and data mapping
- Identify opportunities for incremental privacy procedures, guidelines and job aids and obtain acceptance of new processes within the business
- Undertake the lead role in privacy impact assessment processing and lead continuing improvements to meet legislative, enforcement and regulatory requirements
- Lead routine reporting on core privacy metrics and support delivery of an annual compliance effectiveness review
- Support delivery of a culturally appropriate training, outreach and communications strategy
- 4+ years relevant experience in the privacy field; CIPP certification
- Demonstrated ability to manage programs with excellent record-keeping capabilities
- In-depth understanding of global privacy concepts, including familiarity with key principles, significant legislation (GDPR, e-Privacy, Data Breach and CCPA) and common risk frameworks, as well as a strong respect for the rights of individuals to their personal data
- Influence adjacent resources to achieve objectives in furtherance of the privacy program
- Passion for problem solving in collaboration with partners
- Capability to creatively promote a pro-privacy culture and to lead by example
- Experience working with a global team on shared goals
- Assess privacy and security risks from a technical, process or business perspective and to implement appropriate controls
- Excellent written and verbal communication; able to clearly and concisely articulate issues, draft procedures and guidelines, design and track metrics, prepare and lead presentations on program aspects.
Application Submission Information:
Job Requisition: R-53686 Sr. Specialist-Privacy