DLA Piper LLP (US) is a leading global business law firm. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the best people across our practice and business service groups. We are looking for collaborative, results oriented people who enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have exceptional problem solving skills.
If you are a highly talented security engineer, interested in designing and implementing security solutions to protect our firm, we want to hear from you!
This position is located in the Baltimore, Mt. Washington office. Relocation available in accordance with firm policy.
The IT team partners with DLA Piper management, lawyers and internal business units to devise and deploy solutions that improve the quality of the legal services we deliver to our clients as well as the efficiency of our firm’s business operations.
Our team is committed to providing industry-leading solutions and world-class service. We focus on innovation and our goal is to lead the industry by forging an environment that encourages and rewards innovation, creativity and achievement.
We have decades of experience and a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service, managing a secure and reliable operational environment and deploying industry-leading technologies.
Position Locations (City, State):
- Baltimore – Mt Washington, MD
- Albany Office in Albany, NY
- Minneapolis Office in Minneapolis, MN
- Northern Virginia Office in Reston, VA
- Wilmington Office in Wilmington, DE
- Boston Office in Boston, MA
- Raleigh Office in Raleigh, NC
- New York Office in New York, NY
- Chicago Office in Chicago, IL
- Washington DC Office in Washington, DC
- Atlantic City Office in Atlantic City, NJ
- Short Hills Office in Short Hills, NJ
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related field
- 5 years’ experience supporting a Microsoft Windows environment
- 2 years’ experience deploying and supporting of Windows Server security solutions
- Knowledge of enterprise security concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to deliver both technical and non-technical information
- Ability to analyze and design solutions to complex technical and business requirements
- Microsoft and/or security related certifications
- Experience with PowerShell
- Knowledge and experience deploying Windows operating system security features, authentication, and access controls
- Experience with Splunk or other centralized logging and monitoring tools
- Experience with remediating findings from vulnerability assessments and audits
What will your day look like?
As the Sr. Identity & Security Engineer, you will design and implement security solutions, leveraging 3rd party services and expertise where required, to protect the firm’s information resources. You will act as a liaison with the Information Security department as well as other DLA Piper entities to coordinate local and global security efforts. You will assume a lead role in managing and supporting Windows security controls.
The Identity and Security team is a fast paced and highly collaborative team with incredible opportunities for technical growth. As a member of the team you will have an integral role in supporting the local and global security initiatives which are key to the firm’s continued success.
We offer exceptional career opportunities in an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and, we believe, truly different from our competitors. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefits package and a dynamic and diverse environment in which they can build a long and fruitful career and reap the rewards of their success.
To learn more about DLA Piper, please visit our website.
We are (DLA Piper) an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Agency applications will not be considered.
Application Submission Information: