- Embed with product and engineering teams to understand Quantcast’s products and provide business savvy privacy counseling to design privacy into our products.
- Provide privacy guidance and related risk management advice to all groups across the company, including our Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering, Merger & Acquisition, HR and Security teams.
- Manage privacy processes like data protection impact assessments and data subject access requests.
- Collaborate with our advertiser and publisher customers around privacy issues, including by providing privacy support on contract negotiations and campaign approvals.
- JD from a top-tier university
- California Bar admission in good standing (or qualified for and willing to apply for/maintain Registered In-House Counsel status with California State Bar)
- Significant experience in the Privacy field in any combination of law firm, corporate environment, or regulatory role, with preference for experience in-house for a tech company
- Familiarity with US federal, state, and international privacy laws, regulations, and methodologies
- Passion for building relationships and making a difference
- Critical thinker, talented counselor, collaborator, communicator, and leader; Comfortable and adept at leading through ambiguity
- Title dependent on experience.
- Engineering or technology background a plus
Application Submission Information: