Northrop Grumman is seeking an experienced Sr. Privacy Analyst to join a team of diverse professionals in Falls Church, Virginia or virtual. This corporate office position will report to the Global Corporate Privacy Manager focusing on privacy incident analysis and management, and other privacy projects. The individual will be assigned to other privacy tasks in support of the department’s goals and objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead end-to-end incident analysis and resolution across all NG territories globally.
- Rapid data analysis to address incidents in close partnership with Information Security, Law Department, HR, other functional departments and external vendors.
- Expertly manipulate, analyze, assimilate, assess and aggregate data in support of end-to-end incident management life-cycle globally.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable US, EU, and APAC countries in regards to privacy and breach notification laws and accreditation standards, monitor advancements in information privacy to ensure organizational adoption and compliance.
- Prepare, analyze, recover and conclude post privacy incident remediation globally.
- Ensure compliance with privacy policies, procedures and work flows that refer to privacy.
- Document intake of all potential privacy incidents.
- Lead and coordinate investigation of privacy incidents across all performing orgs internally and externally.
- Complete documentation for relevant records with close partnership with the Corporate Privacy Manager, Information Security, and Law Department.
- Communicate issue resolution to appropriate parties.
- Assist the Corporate Privacy Manager with other privacy-related projects as they arise.
- Create action plans for various privacy-related projects in close partnership with the Corporate Privacy Manager.
- Facilitate relevant meetings to ensure projects are completed, in partnership with Corporate Privacy Manager.
- Coordinate follow-up and document findings, status updates, and completion summaries to ensure projects have the appropriate detail and closure.
- Conduct research as necessary to Corporate Privacy Manager with projects as requested.
- Monitor processes after implementation of projects to ensure data is being maintained and/or tracked appropriately in compliance with original expectations.
Application Submission Information:
Requisition ID: 17015751
Please apply online through our careers website: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/ngc_int/jobdetail.ftl?job=17015751