Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Privacy Analyst to join its Global Privacy Office. In this role, you will focus on U.S. and global privacy/data protection-related matters.
We are mostly on telework at the moment due to the pandemic, but will return to partial onsite support (2 - 3 days per week) when it's safe to do so.
- Assist the Chief Privacy Officer and other members of the Global Privacy Office (GPO) in the administration, management, and development of Leidos' global data protection program.
- Launch and review various types of assessments (questionnaires) from Leidos’ data management/privacy compliance/data protection software platform.
- Work closely with the Chief Privacy Officer and other members of the GPO to review various business initiatives, projects and proposals.
- Keep abreast of current developments in privacy laws, regulations and industry standards relevant to Leidos.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in various corporate functions and lines of business to analyze and respond to privacy-related issues and questions; assess data privacy related risks and advise on risk mitigations.
- Facilitate discussions with business teams and educate them about applicable privacy/data protection laws, including those relevant to including Data Leakage Protection (DLP) and insider risk management and information security.
- Provide subject matter expertise on privacy and data protection to help business partners incorporate privacy-by-design into their business processes, critical projects and initiatives.
- Engage with cross-functional teams via training and awareness activities to help foster a global culture of privacy compliance.
- Lead meetings and liaise regularly with the Leidos’ Privacy Champions network.
- Help maintain a Privacy Risk Register and associated metrics/KPI reporting.
- Monitor designated GPO email accounts and respond to emails sent to the GPO.
- Coordinate with Corporate Information Security (CIS) team in issuing vendor and service provider assessments.
- Work with CIS team to evaluate, log and report security incidents and/or data losses involving personal information.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 8+ years of experience in a privacy, data protection, and/or information security compliance role.
- Demonstrated experience assessing risk and advising on organizational controls. Compliance or auditing experience also advantageous.
- Must have at least one of the following professional certifications: CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPT, CIPM, CIPP/C, CISSP.
- Excellent working knowledge of privacy and data protection laws, including the EU GDPR, UK GDPR, CCPA/CPRA and HIPAA.
- Experience in conducting risk assessments and making recommendations to remediate risk.
- Experience using various privacy compliance platforms, including the OneTrust Privacy Platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver clear, practical, and pragmatic written and oral communications.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Experience working for a U.S. federal government contractor and multinational company.
- Experience using various Microsoft software tools including Teams, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Word and Excel.
Application Submission Information:
Click here to apply: https://careers.leidos.com/jobs/7809058-senior-privacy-analyst