- Drafting and negotiating contract language.
- Providing privacy and data security advice regarding consumer-facing websites, compliance, policy and training, investigations, industry self-regulation, government relations, legislation, and litigation, as needed.
- Working with Fox colleagues and business leaders to implement principles, such as privacy by design, and assist with Fox's digital strategy.
- Successful top-tier law school graduate with at least 6 to 10 years of hands-on privacy and/or data security experience at a top law firm.
- Strong transactional experience required.
- Must have a strong substantive background in privacy, data security and internet law and practice, and a passion for protecting consumer information in this digital age.
- Familiarity with the Internet and emerging digital technologies is required.
- Essential skills include exceptional written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, good judgment, a team-oriented attitude, solid interpersonal, time management, and analytical skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects across multiple business units at one time.
20th Century Fox Film is one of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures. 20th Century Fox Film produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Application Submission Information: