WHO WE ARE
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
Cylance is looking for a Senior Compliance and Privacy Analyst to join the team at our Irvine, CA headquarters. This position will be responsible for managing the day to day operation activities of the compliance department and support the company’s privacy program to support our mission and strategic plans to further the company objectives and drive results. You will also deliver creative solutions, and team up with internal and partner resources to effectively develop and promote key compliance initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist with providing direction and expertise in the following areas: IT compliance, risk management and internal controls related to privacy, information security, and software architecture and development at Cylance
- Assist with managing Compliance initiatives (FedRAMP, SOC 2, ISO27001, Privacy Shield) inclusive of working with program/project managers to develop project plans and prioritization strategies, and manages third party compliance auditors, assessors and consultants
- Assist with maintaining a data inventory, conducting privacy reviews and risk assessments for new and existing products, services and business processes and identify privacy impact mitigation strategies
- Makes recommendations and implements improvements as needed to ensure compliance with company policies, standards and guidelines
- Updates/Communicates compliance requirements, standards, timing and initiatives to control owners and stakeholders
- Becomes an expert and provides direction around the administration of the GRC platform to ensure compliance program operates efficiently with minimal impact on control owner
- Supports Sale and Marketing by providing responses to questions related to compliance status or ongoing initiatives
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of experience required.
- 4+ years minimum related experience in compliance or privacy related roles within information security compliance, risk management, information technology audit, and/or other related field.
- Attention to detail and eagerness and ability to learn, dive into technical details of features to understand implication and compliance or privacy requirements.
- Knowledge of privacy risk management methodologies, including privacy risk or privacy impact assessments, or other privacy risk and compliance approaches
- Experience in areas of information security or privacy compliance required: SSOC2, GDPR, Privacy Shield, IRAP, BCDR, CJIS, PCI, and FedRAMP/FISMA
- Knowledge and ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing, business critical projects.
- Knowledge and application of network and operating systems, IT principles and technologies, and security.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering presentations to key stakeholders, executives and auditors.
- Strong written and verbal communication, analytical, critical thinking, sense of humor, and problem-solving capabilities.
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Security industry experience
- CIPP, CIPM, CIPT and/or related certifications a plus
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
Application Submission Information: