ADP is seeing a Regional Privacy Officer, US Business Operations. The successful candidate will be a member of the Privacy and Data Governance Team. This position reports to the ADP Chief Privacy Officer and is responsible to operationalize privacy compliance programs within the US Businesses that are in scope, in cooperation with (i) such US Businesses, and (ii) the Legal and Compliance teams supporting such Businesses. The Regional Privacy Officer is also responsible to address policy and compliance issues to achieve an appropriate level of compliance with data protection laws in the US.
- Conducting privacy risk and impact assessments.
- Evaluating the impact of contractual and regulatory privacy and security requirements on business practices.
- Analyzing the privacy and security implications of new products and services and offering guidance on ways to minimize privacy compliance risks.
- Supporting the Privacy team and the rest of the organization, including Privacy Stewards in the US, in order to implement the various action plans defined by ADP to comply with BCR.
- Assisting with developing privacy awareness of ADP associates in the US.
- Assisting with incident response, including security breach notifications.
- Monitoring for legal developments, such as new laws or regulatory guidance, and providing analysis of same as needed to the business units.
- In coordination with the Privacy Engineer of the Privacy team, supporting the role out of Privacy By Design within the US.
- Supporting the business unit attorneys with respect to privacy issues in contract negotiations and client relationships.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility
- Collaborates effectively with the various business units and corporate functions in the US and develop strong working relationships within those groups.
- Collaborates effectively with the other Regional Privacy Officer, US Business Operations who also reports to the Chief Privacy Officer.
- Participate and Contribute to any business initiatives requiring input from Privacy Team in the US and deliver against agreed outcomes.
- Support marketing and sales operations initiatives, including the review of marketing materials, sales collateral, training, and other contents as it relates to Privacy.
- Demonstrates leadership in execution.
- Supports ADP Chief Privacy Officer and the rest of the Privacy and Data Governance team with any questions related to US laws, in particular around data analytics.
- Coordinates with the ADP Chief Privacy Officer in order to align Privacy Compliance programs.
- Coordinates with Policy, Communications and Training team on privacy policies, communication and training.
- Stays abreast of regulatory requirements and industry developments.
- Supports business units in improving privacy practices identified from risk assessment and compliance activities.
- Provides subject matter expertise to support GSO teams, including Technical Security Services and Client Security Management Office.
- Manages complex, sensitive privacy initiatives, and monitor data privacy reviews of global projects and initiatives.
- Participates as required as Privacy Team representative in internal meetings, client meetings, and industry events.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 15+ years' experience in Privacy, Risk, and Governance environment, with deep knowledge and experience of operationalizing privacy and data protection frameworks, principles and compliance programs.
- JD required.
- CIPP, CISSP and/or CISM preferred.
Application Submission Information: