Booze Allen is looking for a motivated individual with a privacy and compliance background to support our Privacy Team. You will work onsite with Federal clients in the Washington, DC area to help identify, analyze, and remediate privacy risk.
Detailed Position Description
Document and analyze privacy controls for IT systems through the development and review of System Privacy Plans (SPPs). Prioritize and track backlog of IT systems pending SPP documentation. Lead working sessions with project teams to solicit feedback on technical features and business processes as they relate to privacy. Conduct background research on IT systems using existing compliance artifacts and other resources, including System of Records Notices (SORNs) and Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs). Lead weekly status report briefings on work accomplished and upcoming tasks. Contribute to client's internal and external compliance reporting, as requested.
- 2+ years of experience with working in a professional environment
- 1+ years of experience with supporting federal privacy programs
- Experience with working in a client facing or consulting environment
- Experience with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and SharePoint
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- IAPP Certification, including CIPP/US, CIPP/G, CIPT, or CIPM
- Experience with implementing privacy requirements from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Experience with applying program management and business process management concepts, methods, tools, and techniques, including gap analysis, risk analysis, performance-based metrics, and lessons learned
- Experience with collaborating and giving presentations to diverse set of stakeholders, including business-focused teams, legal, and security teams at all organizational levels
- Experience with business development, proposal drafting, and marketing of professional services
- Ability to be a team player who fosters professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality in all actions and help the team on a wide variety of tasks, as needed
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills, including developing collegial relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Possession of excellent analytical skills, including attention to detail
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Application Submission Information
Or go to careers.boozallen.com and search for “privacy” to find this, and other privacy opportunities.