Under the direction of the Chief Information Security Officer, the Privacy Program Manager is responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the company’s global privacy program. The Privacy Program Manager will drive projects and assessments of the processes around collection, use, storage and disposal of personal information to help ensure compliance with applicable data privacy regulations.
This position demands:
- A self-starter who has the ability to take on projects without direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive internal stakeholders to decisions
Key Responsibilities include:
- Performing duties and obligations pertaining to privacy compliance for the company. These include but are not limited to privacy risk assessments, business process assessments, privacy awareness and training, and privacy due diligence reviews for vendors handling personal information.
- Maintaining an up to date inventory of personal information assets along with associated data flow mappings
- Maintaining all privacy program documentation including assessments, remediation tracking, vendor tracking, audits, meeting minutes, and training.
- Reporting on metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) as part of the privacy maturity program; including documentation of issues and action plans with a focus on closing items in a timely manner.
- Coordinating Privacy Committee meetings; including scheduling, setting the agenda, developing content, and publishing minutes and action plans.
- Supporting the development of training and awareness sessions to reinforce strong privacy protection practices
- Coordinating with internal and external data privacy resources, including legal, to establish best practices to address compliance risk.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5-8 years of experience managing data privacy, compliance, risk management or information security program.
- Knowledge of privacy laws and regulations and privacy risks (i.e., HIPAA, GLBA, GDPR etc.)
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence and lead without direct authority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to develop positive relationships and effectively communicate with employees, customers, auditors, business partners, and all levels of management.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple work streams
- Security and privacy certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP, etc.) highly desired
Application Submission Information:
Please apply online at: https://careers.kronos.com/careers/JobDetail/Privacy-Program-Manager/12203