We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
Through your analysis, you will be delivering guidance to ensure experiences are consistent with HealthEquity’s privacy principles and applicable law. You will be encouraging privacy best practices through consistent analysis, feedback, and follow-through with a variety of internal teams. You may also be monitoring remediation activities with guidance. You will manage intake for the team and contribute to team process improvements. You will attend meetings, monitor systems, review documents, and liaise with other team members to maintain a portfolio of development efforts requiring privacy engagement. This role is critical in achieving compliance objectives relating to data privacy and keeping leadership informed of key developments and issues. You will work closely with other internal stakeholders, including Legal, Security, Technology and business leads to research, develop, and implement privacy processes, procedures and use cases.
What you’ll be doing
- Assess vendor and software technologies and applications for privacy risks and compliance, collaborating closely with IT and business functions requesting the software, application or technology.
- Manage identification and rollout of scalable innovative technologies to support global privacy compliance, including developing usage policies and guidelines, audit and control processes.
- Serve as first-line contact with respect to matters involving privacy and security issues
- Support and review privacy impact analysis (PIAs) for personal data processing activities, including remediation.
- Support Data Subject Rights response process
- Support Privacy Incident Response, including privacy reporting, recommendations for resolution, mitigation and, in collaboration with CPO and Legal, execution of any required notices to individuals and government officials. Serve as the Privacy team representative on the Core Investigation Team.
- Collaborate with Audit and Technology regarding Data Loss Prevention and other monitoring efforts and related investigations and remediation actions.
- Maintain “regulator-ready” toolkits for response to regulator inquires
- Manage and administer Privacy Champions, including assisting with communication and training
- Monitor and manage Privacy mailboxes
- Work with Product and HR teams to implement compliance (Privacy by Design) across all consumer and worker touchpoints and back-end systems
- Support review and updating of existing Privacy Policies and Notices
- Collaborate with CPO and establish ongoing compliance and quality assurance programs
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholder groups.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, focus on computer science or a related are strongly preferred
- Additional Education/Certification preferred but not required, e.g. CIPP or CIPM, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSA, CCSE
- 3 – 7 years of experience with Privacy preferred
- Experience with privacy tools such as RADAR, One, Trust, etc., helpful but not required.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.
Application Submission Information:
To apply please visit https://careers-healthequity.icims.com/jobs/1597/privacy-program-manager/job?mode=view